Cature Natural Wood Clumping Cat Litter (4.9-lb Tiny Pellet)
- Super Odor Control: 7 days no odor without scooping
- Natural and Safe: FSC Certification of Forest Sustainable Development, FDA Food Grade Certificates SGS Quality Inspection Report, No Formaldehyde, No micro and No chemical elements reports
- 99.9% Dust Free, NOT PINE WOOD, NOT POWDER, ONLY FIBER
- Naturally degradable and Flushable: Easy to use, friendly to earth
- 7 Times water absorption, less consumption, more economical
Keeps pet odor in check for 7 days
Our natural, clumping wood litter is unrivalled in absorption and odor control. It’s a breath of fresh air for your home!
700% Water absorption & Easy Clumping
The micro-fine fibrils trap the liquid inside the natural organic fibers. A single package can last 30 days per cat! For only 10 seconds, the litter can absorb all the liquid and lock odor super effectively.
Made of reclaimed wood, GREEN PROCESSES Cature begins as naturally fallen timber or unused lumber that would otherwise go to waste. The wood is chipped and pelleted in combination with special plant-based binders that give Cature its exceptional properties.
Looking for something else?
For more litter options click here, or if you're interested in cute and functional designs for your feline friend, check out our other stylish Pidan products!
Shipping and delivery FAQ