Simple and convenient. Remove the cap, lightly press the spray head, and your pet can enjoy a foamy bubble bath in just a second.
It comes with a silicone massaging brush head. The brush head has 184 massaging tips, and each tip is 1 mm wide. The massaging tips will get into hard-to-reach areas and allow a deep clean. The brush head can be disassembled when you want to wash it.
The mild and non-irritating cleansing foam is made of plant extracts. The foam moisturizes and nourishes your pet's paws. It prevents your pet having dry, cracked paws and relieves minor skin problems.
After cleansing, you can simply wipe with a tissue or wet wipe - no need to rinse with water.
Because the formula is non-toxic, your pet can safely lick its paws after using the cleansing foam.
How to use.
1. Shake lightly before using it.
2. Press the spray head to form a foam and apply it to your pet's paw.
3. Clean your pet's paw with the cleaning brush.
4. Just wipe dry to finish.
1. This product is for pet use only, and only for external use.
2. Disassemble the massaging brush head after use. Rinse clean with water to prevent bacteria from growing.
3. When not using, place the product out of children's reach.
Our pet paw cleansing foam is suitable for cats and dogs.
Volume: 150 ml
Shelf life: 36 months
Ingredients: Alkyl polyglycosides, polypeptide, plant extract.
Check out our other hygiene and grooming products, and the rest of our Pidan products!